Tuesday 24 November 2009

Welcome To My Kingdom...


flower princess
Originally uploaded by Rio's walk

Welcome to My Dark Divine, an idea I have been mulling over for some time.
This is where I will post any random thoughts or ideas I have - on the world in general, deep topics, people, psychology, fashion (I am in love with Lolita) or just share with you interesting things I have found on the web.

Why is it called 'My Dark Divine'?

I am a princess. I am a modern day princess that must make her way through this dark and lonely world. The only way? To create my own world. THIS is my world - My dark, divine world. I am fascinated by the darker side of nature, and find a beauty to it. If you look hard enough, you can find a beauty in anything and everything too... That is how I wish to live.

Please do comment and send e-mails<3

Princess Roxy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment